Please donate to me if you can. It would mean so much. Here's the donation link - click me!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

How does the US attract more business?

Get Barack Obama out of office ASAP. Elect someone who inspires confidence. This means electing someone who is self made. Not someone like Obama who has a team of people who make it seem as if he can listen intuitively.

The US also has to be fair and stop using quotas to hire people. I genuinely think many dotcom companies folded back in 2000 and 2001 because they did not want to start having hiring quotas.

There was a great deal of pressure on those companies to have more people of color as employees.

I'll tell you what I've found. The US can't sell their minority population as workers to other nations. The largest employer of African Americans is the US government. Latinos tend to be in lower paying agricultural positions.

I think that the government needs to stay out of private enterprise and stop harassing those owners about quotas, because they were the only people truly capable of attracting business to the USA. I hope the dotcom compsnies are able to make a comeback without being harassed about hiring quotas. As they know, success is about having the good cognition to do the work and not skin color.

No comments:

Post a Comment