Please donate to me if you can. It would mean so much. Here's the donation link - click me!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What is your diet like?

What is my diet like? Not good. The 99 cent menu is  my food staple. So are tasty things from the 99cent store. I usually drink powered coffee (it costs $1 a box for 7 tiny packets - more potent than a small container, I've found) in the morning, followed by 2 energy drinks (59 cents at the 99cent Store), and eat some fast food (maybe tacos or a small brekkie sandwich - either costs about $1). I used to buy what they call cupcakes from the 99cent store (they are yellow and not frosted) and eat 2 or 3 for breakfast, but they really were a bad source of energy. My favorite source of energy are energy drinks, I'm afraid.

What do I really like off the $1 menu? Any chicken sandwich is brilliant! Burger King wins the $1 burger contest, by a long shot. McDonalds $1 menu contains some of the most psychotic food I've ever had. Arby's has a relatively good milkshake on its value menu.  I like the jamocha flavor.

I hate Jack in the Box milkshakes. They make my tummy burn.

Wendy's has a pretty good $1 menu cheeseburger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment